Classic Ceremony Package
A ceremony that can be used for any couple's wedding or renewal of vows ceremony with customised details
I love personalised wedding ceremonies and putting my heart, and lots of time, into writing unique ceremonies for each couple.
I completely understand and appreciate that not every couple necessarily wants, or needs, this type of ceremony for their wedding day on Ibiza.
That's why I have come up with this lovely, easy to arrange, pre-written ceremony option (that can still be customised in places too)!
Maybe your dream wedding day is for a simple ceremony, with the focus of your day being on your celebration with family and friends afterwards?
Or perhaps you and your partner are incredibly busy, or you would like to book a ceremony with short notice, leaving little time to have a ceremony written entirely for you?
Whatever the reason, choosing a pre-written ceremony script is a great idea if it helps you to realise your vision for your special day.
What is included?
- A beautifully worded, modern script for weddings or renewal of vows ceremonies. With a classic ceremony format, including the introduction, words about love and marriage, 2 readings, the exchange of rings, vows, announcement and kiss, and signing of the certificate.
- I will send you a short interview form to go through all of the technicalities of your wedding ceremony i.e. Personal details, location, time, titles and married names, contingency plans, venue or planner contact details.
- The ceremony is not personalised but it can be customised. On booking, I will provide choices and ideas for readings, music, examples of vows and a guide to writing your own vows. I will also send you options for symbolic rituals that can be added as an extra.
- I will communicate with your venue/event coordinator in advance to make sure that we have all of the technical details for the ceremony arranged.
- I have my own PA system, so if your chosen location/venue requires me to provide a PA system I can do this for no extra cost.
- I will arrive 1 hour before your ceremony start time to set up and prepare. I only take one booking per day as I care about every couple and every ceremony I perform, so my time and attention is all yours on your special day.
- On the day, you will receive a copy of your final script and your signed wedding certificate, to keep and treasure.
What will you take home with you?
On the day of the ceremony, you will receive a final copy of your script, your signed certificate, keepsakes from symbolic rituals if you choose to include them, all packaged together in a presentation box to take home with you.
- This ceremony is not written specifically for each couple, it is a pre-written ceremony script that can be customised for each couple with the resources I provide on booking.
- If your ceremony is not on Ibiza - so for Formentera, Madrid, Malaga, Barcelona or Valencia bookings, all travel and accommodation expenses are applicable on top of the normal ceremony fee.
Optional extras - Symbolic rituals & ceremony props
If you would like to use and keep props for your ceremony, or would like to involve symbolic rituals such as a sand or water unity ceremony, ring warming, hand fasting, wine and love letter box, or any other, these can be added for an extra fee. Ask about these for detailed information and options.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about this ceremony package or would like to find out my availability for your date. I am easy to get in touch with and would love to hear from you!